Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a Christmas Vintage card that I made by combining two stamps sets and decorated paper. Christmas is right around the corner and to have this look, the decorated paper is essential. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was very easy:
- Cut the base of the card using Real Red card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut a second layer using a decorated paper. The size is 4″x5-1/4″. If you want you can use a Nesting Rectangle die cut for this purpose.
- Cut a third layer of very vanilla card stock using a medium size of the rectangle – the size depends on the images that you want to stamp.
- Stamp on the upper part one image from the stamp set Happy Holly Days using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Paint the images with markers.
- In a separate piece of very vanilla card stock, stamp the same image, paint it with markers and cut with scissors or with the corresponding die cuts.
- Paste the second leaves with dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment using Green Ink.
- Paste the decorated layer over the card.
Simple and fun to make!
I hope you enjoy my project and it inspires you to use the old fashioned style stamps to celebrate the season. Combine your stamps, die cuts and inks, and remember to use your decorated papers to imprint the vintage touch. See you again soon, take care!