Do you ever find yourself in a Creative Slump? Here are 10 ways to find Creative Inspiration and get those juices flowing…….
1. Pinterest – This is Eye Candy for Creatives…..be careful if you have not checked Pinterest out yet, it is a place where you can easily loose track of time…..there is tons of inspiration there!
2. Quotes and Sayings – With so many quotes and sayings around that are inspirational they are sure to get you in the creative mood.
3. Architecture – There is so much history in every town and checking out old and new architecture can really bring out some creative ideas, take time to really look at buildings, doors, fences and my favorite windows…..
4. A Walk – Sometimes just getting out of the studio and getting some fresh air makes a world of difference.
5. Shopping – Going to the Mall or Target and checking out the colors of the season can get your creative juices flowing.
6. The Library – When was the last time you went to the library? There are 1,000’s of books available on anything and everything that interest you and all for the cost of signing up for a Library Card for FREE! A lot of library’s even have an ordering system where you can request to be notified when books you are interested in are available.
7. Ads – In magazines, on television, the internet even the newspaper…..checking out new and different ad unrelated to the Creative World can bring another element to your creativity.
8. Photographs – Sometimes looking at your photographs of your art, family, vacations….takes you away for a few minutes of memories and happy thoughts bringing creative energy back in new ways.
9. Art Exercise – Take some to doodle, draw, paint, create without expectations; just for the relaxation of it…..you never know where it will lead.
10. Bella Crafts Quarterly – Of course I could not forget to let you know that Bella Crafts Quarterly is filled with projects, beautiful photography, business columns and creative inspiration for FREE. Our Summer Issue is now available so be sure and get your copy today!