It’s time to celebrate and today I want to share a card that I made to celebrate the year that I shared with you. I made this card using the sweep color technique, die cuts and Makin’s Clay Red to create my own embellishments. Take a look at my card:
The base of my card is in Real Red and the second layer is Whisper White. Let me share with you how I made this:
- Cut the base of the card. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut the second layer using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4″x5-1/4″
- Select two colors of Classic Ink to create the background. I used Cajun Craze and Marina Mist.
- Sweep the Ink Pads over the paper always in the same direction, up-down.
- Cut two or three wreaths using the Delicate Flower Wreath Die from Gina Marie Designs.
- Paste the wreaths over the inked background using glue dots.
- Take a piece of card stock and stamp your Celebrate sentiment or any other sentiment and paste inside of the wreaths.
- Finalize the decoration adding two bells. I made these bells using Main’s Clay Red and a cutter with this form.
- I love to make my own embellishments and with Makin’s Clay because it is very easy. I just smooth the clay with my hands and pass the layer of clay through the Ultimate Clay Machine to have an uniform layer and then I cut the bells with the cutter design and let it dry before to use on my project.
Thank you for visited us all this year and for let me be part of your life. It’s time to celebrate what we love and what we made with passion and I celebrate that I love you!
See you soon!