Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to start the year with you. Today, I have a funny card with a snarky sentiment that I made using a great stamp set from Skipping Stones Designs, perfect to celebrate a birthday with old friends! Take a look at my card:
I created this card for a special friend using a snarky sentiment included on the set Birthday Donuts, but let me tell you how I made this:
- Cut the base of the card using Rose Red card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut a second layer using Very Vanilla card stock. I cut this layer using a decorative border rectangle die cut from Gina Marie Designs. It is called Loopy Rectangle Dies.
- Using the MISTI, stamp the first donut and the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo black Ink.
- Then in a separate piece of paper stamp a second donut and fussy cut it with the scissors.
- Color the donuts with color pencils and sansodor.
- Paste the second donuts with dimensionals.
- Paste the decorated layer over the card base using dimensionals. And voila! your card is finished!!!
These donuts are lovely but I really like the sentiment. I love donuts, don’t you? I’m not even a 110 lbs. or 29, but we can pretend!
See you soon!